Corporate Frequent Travellers Policy
Corporate Frequent Travellers Policy – This is an annual policy granted to officials of companies registered under the Company’s Act who are regularly traveling abroad. This policy is also made available to partners of registered firms.
Salient features of the endorsement attached to the policy are:
- The insurance is valid in respect of trips undertaken during 12 months following the date of purchase as stated in the schedule – subject to the duration of any one trip not exceeding 60 days.
- In the event that the insured person is traveling outside India on the last day of insurance, the cover shall extend to include the duration of the trip until his return to India within 59 days of the expiry date.
- No cover is available for persons over the age of 70.
- The cover granted is always subject to the insured person advising the insurance company about any material change in his health condition.
- Policy to be issued to individuals only.