Health Insurance Policy
Health Insurance Policy – For better or worse, your health will surely play a part in aiding you to arrive at the proper retirement age. Your health is a vitally important part of retirement. If you’re in poor health you might be made to retire early. You consider your well being, dental and vision coverage alternatives.
- Every medical Insurance having a general waiting period.
- health Insurance plans to have the specific waiting period for certain diseases.
- Policies provide no claim bonus.
- IT saving under 80D.
- Major surgical benefits provided.
- Even Ambulance Benefits provided.
- Quick cash benefits available.
- Optional term rider available.
- Covers hospitalization expenses.
- Some exclusions are part of the term of the policy.
- pre-existing diseases not covered.
- Expenses for the medical checkup like x-ray, lab examinations not covered.