Why do you need Insurance?
Why do you need insurance?
You would love to secure your family from the debt. You might have a Home loan, Car loan, Personal loan, Credit cards and other loans and future financial needs child educational expenses, and Retirement Planning. Before getting a loan or future financial needs, you could secure through insurance. Surviving family members may be in crisis in case if you are uninsured or underinsured.
2.Planning Your Child Education
Like every other parent, you also have dreams for your kids. As a responsible parent, you grow your child to greater heights. Your dreams may be shattered without enough insurance coverage.
3. Financial Planning For Your Child Marriage
At your retirement age, Your children may be ready for their marriage. Expenses like marriage hall, Catering Services, Transportation, Textiles, Jewels, and miscellaneous expenses maybe 10 times or higher than now. You can save now or get a loan from Bank at that time to meet the expenses.
Saving through insurance may get full expenses required with tax saving and also return on investment is tax-free, But through bank deposit, you may get only what you have invested less tax.
4. Do you want to depend on your child when you grow old?
Few important points about Retirement:
1. Living long and Living short is a risk.
2. Planning for the retirement is important at the younger age.
3. Sound retirement plan gives you financial freedom, Peace of mind and great vacations.
4. 60% of old people are not earning after retirement.
5. Elderly people need to support themselves at least for 18 years after retirement.
Complete details explained in PDF book. Click on the image below, to Download the full PDF file.